- Official Website:www.wazamba.com
- Year of Foundation:2019
- Phone Number:+35627780669 (International)
- Language:English, Polish, Russian, German, Turkish, Finnish, Croatian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Czech, Hindi
- Minimum Deposit:
- 10 EUR/USD
- Maximum withdrawal amount:
- 1 500 EUR/USD / transaction
- 1 500 EUR/USD / day
- 20 000 EUR/USD / month
- Minimum Bet:
- 0.50 EUR/USD
- Communication with Bookmaker:
- Live chat
- Mobile Friendly:Yes
- Live Chat 24/7 customer support
- Phone support
- Mobile friendly website
- Support cryptocurrencies
- Live Casino
- Restricted for US and UK players
Main Information about Wazamba
The “Wazamba” bookmaker began its existence in 2019. It is owned and operated by Araxio Development N.V., a company incorporated under the laws of Curaçao with registration No. 141409. It is licensed with the No. 8048/JAZ2016-064 authorized and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.
It is not known in which countries Wazamba is unavailable. Its homepage is presented in 13 languages: English, Polish, Russian, German, Turkish, Finnish, Croatian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Czech, and Hindi. The bookmaker only partially suits recreational gamblers as it accepts a minimum bet of 0.50 EUR/USD and a minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD. The Wazamba website is mobile-friendly, but it failed to develop apps for mobile devices.
Wazamba offers several bonuses:
First deposit bonus 100 % up to €100: Register on the website wazamba.com, make your first deposit from €20, and contact Wazamba via live chat or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
– 50% weekly reload bonus €500: Qualifying deposit must be a minimum of €20. Contact Wazamba via live chat or via e-mail (email@example.com ) and play through the full amount of the first deposit at least once with odds no less than 1.50.
– 10% cashback bonus up to €500 each week: Keep supporting your teams and players and win big at Wazamba. Get extra cash each week.
– 10% free bet virtual sports up to €500: Place at least €200 (or currency equivalent) in the virtual sports section and contact through live chat or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
– 10% accumulator boost: Place a combo ticket with three or more selections – each event should be with odds of 1.80 or higher – and receive a 10% bonus as an extra to your winnings.
The online platform offers a wide variety of sports markets, ranging from top-tier favorites like football, rugby, tennis, and basketball to true niche devotees of snooker, table tennis, and many other sports. You can also bet on eSports, while Wazamba’s customers may play the casino (slots prevail on the offer), live casino games, as well as table games (card games, roulette, blackjack, and video poker).
The Wazamba bookmaker accepts the following currencies for wagering, including cryptocurrencies: USD ($), EUR (€), RUB (ք), CAD (С$), BTC (฿), BRL (R$), CLP ($), CZK (Kč), HUF (Ft), INR (₨), NOK (kr), NZD ($), PEN (S/.), PLN (zł). Restrictions for the maximum withdrawal amount are set at 1,500 EUR/USD per transaction and per day, but also 20,000 EUR/USD per month. You can top up and withdraw funds using as many as 30 payment systems, which include cryptocurrencies (Visa, MasterCard, ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Trustly, Bitcoin, Ripple…).
Wazamba Bonuses and Promo Codes
Check out actual bonuses and promo codes for this bookmaker below:
First Deposit Bonus 100% up to €100
50% Weekly Reload Bonus €500
10% Cashback Bonus Up to €500 each week
10% Free Bet Virtual Sports Up to €500
10% Accumulator Boost
- Sport Betting
- Card Games
- Live Bets
- Scratch Cards
- Video Poker
- Email: email@example.com;
- Phone: Calls are accepted from 10:00 to 20:00 GMT +3, except on weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
– +35627780669 (International),
– +78007753489 (Russia),
– +358800145749 (Finland),
– +3680088037 (Hungary),
– +48800080288 (Poland) ;
- Live chat: 24/7 customer support .
Wazamba is licensed and regulated by virtue of the License No. 8048/JAZ2016-064 issued by Antillephone, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Wazamba Players' Reviews
Submit your review
We also draw your attention to the fact that we are constantly updating our rating and will be glad to see your complaints at bookmakers. If possible, we will try to contact the bookmaker and clarify the situation.Leave a Complaint