Best Formula 1 (F1) Betting Sites in 2022
Looking For the Very Best F1 Betting Sites Around?
If you’re on the hunt for the best F1 betting sites on the internet, you’re going to need some help, as there are literally dozens out there for you to choose from. Each one will likely look amazing from the outside, with great-sounding sign-up offers and lots of chances to win real money. Sadly, not all of them deliver on their promises.
When you’re relying on your luck in trying to find the greatest Formula 1 bookmakers, you’re really setting yourself up for hit-and-miss gambling experiences. That’s clearly not what you want to be doing, so we’re here to show you that there’s another way that allows you to avoid substandard sites every single time.
Right on this page, our list contains a myriad of insights that you can use to guide your hand. By bookmarking us today and returning when you feel like trying out a new site, you’ll always know exactly what’s coming your way when committing your time and money to any operator. We’re literally the only resource you’ll ever need!
About Formula 1 Betting
Featuring 21 races each year in 21 different countries across four separate continents, Formula racing is arguably the most celebrated motor racing competition in the world. Running between March and December, the Formula 1 season is the most-watched auto sport there is.
It’s also a sport that offers a great deal of gambling fun, with bookies providing a range of different ways you can wager. Not only can you bet online on the success of drivers like Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen, but there are also markets for the constructors’ championship.
A Range of Betting Opportunities
Good sportsbooks will typically provide punters with a wide range of choices when it comes to what to bet on. There are a lot of variables at play too, with not just the skill of the driver to take into account, but also the reliability of the finely-tuned racing cars and the prevailing weather conditions on the day.
The full range of betting choices will usually include:
- The outright winner of the drivers’ championship
- The outright winner of the constructors’ championship
- The podium positions at the end of each race
You’ll also find a range of top betting choices in the form of prop bets that focus on some of the more peripheral details on each race. They include:
- The winning margin
- Fastest lap during the race
- Fastest lap during qualifying
- Number of drivers to finish/retire
- Whether the safety car comes out at any point
Sometimes, one driver will be leading by such a margin that the excitement of the race can suffer, but with these ‘special’ or ‘prop’ bets, you can keep things interesting from the beginning to the end.
A Rigorous Process of Reviews
We have to do the hard yards to identify the very best F1 sites out there, as there is no other way to see which ones offer exceptional service where it really matters. The list of metrics we evaluate is a long one, with the following just a small selection of what gets covered:
- Betting Markets Offered – No site can offer exceptional service without a wide range of eSports and sportsbook betting markets available.
- Customer service levels – Assistance for technical and account issues needs to be swift and available via a number of different channels.
- Fairness of Welcome Bonuses – To get rated highly, F1 betting sites need to offer a welcome bonus that doesn’t come with unfair wagering restrictions attached.
- Payment Methods Accepted – The best F1 sites also typically provide a range of different options for depositing and withdrawing funds, including both traditional and modern e-wallet options.
- Experience Offered On Mobile – The majority of people now play on mobile too, so the best sites out there need to offer a great experience, regardless of what type of device is being used.
- Languages Supported – Not everyone who gambles has English as their native language, so the best sites will often have different language options for the convenience of their players.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure they do. F1 will always offer F1 betting as part of a larger sportsbook service.
Generally speaking, you need to be at least 18 years of age to bet on anything online or otherwise. During sign-up, you’ll need to prove your age with uploaded documentation too.
Overwhelmingly, yes, however not all are. The only way to be sure is to choose those you play at from our top-rated list.
Absolutely. It’s totally allowed and it comes with the benefit of multiple bonuses and a more comprehensive betting market choice.