Best FIFA World Cup Betting Sites in 2022
Want an Easy Way to Find the Best FIFA World Cup Betting Sites?
If you’re on the lookout for the very best FIFA World Cup Betting Sites, you’re absolutely in the right place. Right here you’ll find detailed insight that allows you to easily see which sites represent the best FIFA bookmakers without having to commit your time and cash by signing up.
Why is this insight needed? Well, in an ideal world, every site would deliver everything their advertising promised. Sadly, we don’t live in an ideal world, so it can be easy to be fooled into thinking you’re joining one of the best bookies around, when in truth, you’re actually wasting money on a substandard operator.
All you need to do to find the finest FIFA betting sites is use the sliders provided to focus on the factors that matter to you the most, click through, and play. Every site that features at the top of our list has made it there based on merit alone, so you’re assured of a top-quality experience. We do the research so that our readers just get to play!
About FIFA World Cup Betting
Founded way back in 1930, the FIFA World Cup is the most-watched sporting event on the planet, with hundreds of millions tuning in from around the globe. Recently expanded to include 32 nations, it represents the very pinnacle of the sport, with every professional footballer viewing the competition with reverence.
When it comes to winning real money, the World Cup is simply packed with opportunities, from the moment the tournament kicks off until the final whistle blows on the World Cup final. Online gamblers have a veritable cornucopia of wagering options to choose from. Let’s take a look at a few of them now.
- Win/Loss/Draw Bet – Available on every single matchup during the competition, you get to wager your money on the outcome of the game. You’ll choose Team A, Team B, or neither by betting your money on a draw. This is one of the simplest bets around.
- Tournament Winner Bet – Also referred to as a ‘futures’ bet, this is one that won’t be decided until the tournament is complete, as you’re basically wagering on the outright tournament winner. Opt for a favorite like Brazil and the odds will be low, but go for an outsider and you’ll win big if it comes in!
- Over/Under Bet – Able to be placed on individual matches or over the entire tournament, you can bet on the number of goals that are scored. You don’t have to be exact – just under or over a defined figure.
- Accumulator or Parlay Bets – Also known as an ‘acca’ bet, a parlay wager involves trying to guess the outcome of several games. These bets are difficult to win on, due to the reduced likelihood of all your teams winning, but if you are successful, you’ll often win BIG!
- In-Play Bets – Want more excitement from your sportsbooks? Then in-play betting may well be for you, as you get to make split-second choices based on the events as they unfold in real-time. It’s one of the most popular betting types for this very reason.
Our Comprehensive, Unforgiving Reviews
We know that the only way to be absolutely sure about the sites we recommend is to try them out ourselves first. That’s exactly what we do, as our team conducts reviews that analyze the important elements that must exist for a great experience to be provided.
Here are just some of the factors that we assess:
- Number of sportsbook and eSports markets offered
- Fairness of any welcome or loyalty bonuses being provided
- Level of security provided to protect players and their details/money
- Customer service accessibility around the clock
- Variety of accepted payment methods for deposits & withdrawals
- Languages supported for international gamblers
- The speed at which winnings are paid out
Essentially, if it’s something that impacts the playing enjoyment on offer, you can be sure that our team has reviewed it from the customer’s perspective. We do the hard yards so that you always know what to expect from any site you join.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, sure you can. FIFA betting sites will invariably be offering an extensive sportsbook service that covers every major and minor sport out there.
Generally speaking, you’ll find great security on all the major betting sites, but it’s not guaranteed that they’re 100% safe. However, when you choose the sites you play from our list, they’ve performed excellently on security and fairness, so you’re good to go!
18, unless the law is different in your country.
Sure. Many people do this to gain access to more markets and odds.