Best PaySafeCard Bookmakers 2021
Account Funding at Bookmakers Through PaySafeCard
The popularity of online sports betting is growing every year. An important aspect of online betting development is that it is very convenient to make deposits and withdrawals. Bookmakers offer at least five ways of depositing funds.
The Popularity of PaySafeCard
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method based on vouchers that allows you to quickly and effectively fund your online account on the best sports betting sites. The payment system has been operating since 2000. The service allows you to open an account and choose from 29 different currencies. The number of countries and regions in which clients can use the Paysafecard platform for making payments and depositing funds, including those at bookies online, is more than 40.
Even though it is on the market for more than two decades, customers are not fully satisfied with Paysafecard. The main reasons for that are bank account and security reasons problems.
How to Create an Account
To register and verify a new Paysafecard account, you should complete the steps on the list below:
• Find on the company’s website or app a land-based sales outlet where you can purchase a Paysafecard (they come in denominations from 10 EUR to 100 EUR).
• Go to a retail outlet and purchase a Paysafecard.
• Paysafecard may ask for proof of identity for verification purposes during registration (passport, ID card, proof of residence, or a driver’s license).
• Once you complete the registration, you will receive your Paysafecard cash voucher, which has a 16-digit PIN code.
Users can top up their Paysafecard using multiple ways: PayPal, iDeal, telephone card, or a credit card.
As for withdrawals, the process is done in 3-4 working days. The most usual method for withdrawing your funds from Paysafecard is via bank account. For that, you need to provide your bank account details (sort code, account number, name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC), first and last name, a copy of a valid form of ID (passport, driving license or ID card), and pay a fee of 6 GBP (deducted from the amount you withdraw). Option no.2 is ATM for which you have to possess Paysafecard Mastercard and will be charged a 3 % fee.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Bookmakers
The procedure of depositing on Paysafecard betting sites is considered rather easy:
• Log in to your favorite bookmaker.
• Click on ‘Deposit’, select Paysafecard from the list of deposit solutions
• Find retailers near you where you can buy Paysafecard vouchers. If you have already purchased them, you should enter the 16-digit PIN you got.
• After entering the requested PIN, deposit funds.
Unfortunately, Paysafecard cannot be used as a withdrawal option at bookmakers.
The nature of the payment method prevents overspending – bettors can upload only funds which are available on their prepaid card and cannot spend more than they have initially intended to.
If you suspect that happened, you can protect your remaining credit by blocking it.
Paysafecards are available in various denominations depending on your location. The cheapest costs 10 EUR.
Paysafecard transacts only in EUR and GBP.