Bookmakers for PUBG Betting
Searching For the Best PUBG Betting Sites Without Success?
Trying to find the best PUBG betting sites is a difficult job without guidance, as you really are having to trust your luck, rather than your judgment. It can be easy to think that superlative value is on offer based on a sportsbook site’s advertising, only to find that it promises far more than is actually delivered.
However, now that you’ve found our list, you can go back to trusting your judgment, as it gives you all of the info you need to make a considered decision about the bookmakers you use. Containing insight into a range of different metrics, you’ll instantly see which operators offer a great service worth your money and which don’t.
This info is the product of extensive, all-encompassing reviews that our team carries out to ensure only the best experiences for our readers. Once you’ve bookmarked us, all you need to do is come back and use our constantly updated info whenever you feel like trying out another site. With our help, you’ll absolutely be able to enjoy your betting on your terms.
About PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds (PUBG)
In the world of competitive online console gaming that eSports is, PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds – or PUBG for short – is one of the biggest and most widely played games around. Released at the end of 2017, the software title was something of a ground-breaker, as it introduced the Battle Royale format into the gaming world for the first time.
It’s one of the biggest-selling console games too, with over 50 million sales worldwide. Bookies now allow you to bet on it too, adding the excitement of winning real money into what is already an exciting, fast-paced gaming spectacle. Top eSports stars like Pio Cha, James TGLTN, and Forever measure up strength on a regular basis, offering lots of betting opportunities.
The Esports Bets You Can Make
The bets that can be made on eSports matchups almost exactly mirror what’s possible when using regular sportsbook services. Here’s an overview of the types of wager you can make.
- Outright Tournament Winner bets – This is what’s known as a ‘futures bet’ and it’s one where you’re wagering your money on the team that wins the entire tournament, rather than just one matchup.
- Group of Winner Bets – here you’re wagering on which group the eventual tournament winner comes from.
- Win/Draw Bets – a bet where you win when the match in question finishes in a win/draw.
- Handicap Bets – with a handicap bet, teams not expected to win will be given an initial advantage to make the matchup more even.
- Over/Under Bets – with this one, you’re betting on statistics like total kills, but rather than a specific number, gamblers simply have to choose over or under a set figure.
- Rounds Played – another bet where you have to guess the total number of rounds a match will go before a result is decided.
Our Exhaustive Evaluation Process
We take the accuracy of the bookmaker recommendations we make very seriously, which is why our review process is so comprehensive. Here are just a few of the many metrics we assess to ensure we only endorse sites that are worth your time and money.
- Fairness of Welcome Bonuses – ensuring that signup offers don’t come with unfair strings attached
- Security of Website – guaranteeing you always have a safe and secure playing environment
- Customer Support – making sure the sites you play at offer responsive 24/7 customer service
- Payment Methods Accepted – because convenience is a big factor for modern players
- Mobile Experience Offered – to ensure that you get a top experience across all devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not all, but those at the top of our list will either have an app or a mobile-optimized site.
While some might tell you there is, there isn’t. The only way to improve your chances is to learn more about the teams/eSports players who are playing.
Again, most are, but to be 100% sure, choose one of our top-rated sites.
Sure, just be aware that you’ll need to deposit funds at each one to play for real money