Best UFC & MMA Betting Sites in 2022
Want an Easy Way to Find the Best Sites for UFC betting?
There’s a multitude of choices out there when it comes to MMA wagering, which is why finding the best sites for UFC betting can be really tricky without help. The unfortunate fact is that not all UFC bookies are of the same high standard, so there’s a good chance that you might end up wasting your cash on a substandard operator when you look on your own.
The good news is that help is at hand and it’s in the form of the list you see on this page. Here we’ve laid out all the information you could possibly need to make the best decisions about where to spend your money. This has been gained through an exhaustive process of reviews carried out by our team, highlighting everything that’s good and bad about each site.
We’ve made it our obligation to make it as easy as possible to find the best MMA betting sites, so that our readers get quick, stress-free access to what they’re looking for without the usual hit-and-miss results. Bookmark us today and you’ll never be unsure about where the wise money is being spent again!
About UFC Betting
The Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC is the largest Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) event in the world and was founded back in 1993. Originally created to illustrate the effectiveness of the many different fighting styles, it brought the likes of Royce Gracie and his Jiu-jitsu skills up against the very best fighters from the worlds of wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, Taekwondo, Muay Thai and Karate.
There’s pretty much always a UFC event going on, with preliminary and main card events happening on a weekly basis. This means that there’s plenty of opportunities to win real money while watching what is an exceptionally fast-paced and exciting sport. What’s more, there are around 8 to 10 fights at every event featuring both up-and-coming and established octagon fighters.
Far from being a secondary or minor sport, the UFC has a huge global fanbase that at last count was up around 278 million. Featuring big names like Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway and Conor McGregor, the biggest events have huge viewing figures, with seven-figure audiences not uncommon.
So, How Does Betting Work With UFC Bookmakers?
Well, you’ve got the ability to bet on the outcome of each fight, just like you would bet on a football match or horse race. However, just like with other types of sportsbook wagering, there are many different ways that you can place a bet.
Here are some other betting options you’ll experience when clicking through on one of our top 10 UFC betting sites:
• Over/under bets: UFC bouts last three rounds, with each one lasting for five minutes. One interesting bet that you can make is an over/under bet where you wager how long the fight will last, with choices typically involving under or over 1.5 rounds or 2.5 rounds.
• Method Bets: Then we have the method bet, which basically refers to the ‘method’ by which the fight is ended, be it submission, TKO or knockout. The style a fighter uses will give you a good idea about which way to bet, as a grappler is less likely to knock someone out than a brawler.
• Accumulator Bets: As with horse racing and football betting, UFC gamblers can place multiple bets, with the bettor needing to correctly predict a series of fight outcomes. Using this type of bet, you can win much larger amounts because of the combined odds.
• In-play Bets: Another of the more exciting types of UFC bets are in-play bets, which allow you to change your approach based on what’s happening and which fighter is dominating.
How We Find the Best Sites For You
The comprehensive process our review team conducts is one that takes every single aspect into consideration. Every element that has a bearing on the experience provided is evaluated and rated. Here are just a few of the things that we take into account.
• Customer service – no UFC bookmaker site can say it offers a superlative experience to punters without providing top-notch customer service. The best operators offer round-the-clock assistance via multiple channels including phone, live chat, and email.
• Promotions & Bonuses – in order to provide a superlative experience, bookies incentivise players with enhanced odds and free bets. We rate the welcome offers provided by each MMA bookie to ensure that they don’t penalise punters with unfavourable wagering requirements.
• Site security – the absolute bare minimum a top-rated site needs to offer is a safe place to play, so only operators that protect their players’ personal information and gambling funds will rate highly.
• Payment options – convenience absolutely plays its part in the gambling experience, so a well-rated site needs to offer a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal options including not just traditional methods like debit and credit cards, but also popular eWallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a simple process that involves choosing the most suitable site from the ones we recommend most highly and creating an account. Then it’s just a matter of depositing your funds, choosing an event and a fighter. It really is that easy!
Sure, it’s possible in any sport. You can place a parlay (also referred to as acca or an accumulator) on several matches and if it comes in, you can win BIG!
Yes, 100%. As long as you choose from our list of top-rated MMA websites, you can be assured that the site is not only licensed for fairness but also highly secure.
Sure, you’ll find UFC betting is offered as part of an overall sportsbook service that includes a wide variety of international sports from soccer to cricket to snooker!