List of Macedonian Betting Sites in 2022
Best rating of Macedonian Online Betting Sites in 2022. ⚡️ TOP 10 bookies for players from Macedonia. ✔️ Security and privacy compliance. ⏩ Register now!
Are You Searching for the Best Betting Sites in Macedonia?
If you’ve been looking for the best betting sites in Macedonia on your own, it’s likely that you’ve had mixed results. This is partly owing to a large number of bookies in Macedonia, as well as the fact that not all Macedonian bookmakers are of the same quality.
The problem is that top-tier websites’ advertising can appear to be identical to those of low-tier bookmakers. So, how do you tell the difference between the two? Well, if you use the information on our list, you’ll always know the truth about what each site has to offer, helping you to make better judgments.
Our staff conducted rigorous reviews to arrive at this conclusion. Sure, it’s tedious work, but we’re delighted to do it because we know it’s the only reliable way to find out what each bookie has to offer. You’ll never have to tap in the dark again if you bookmark us!
Let’s Talk About Sports Betting in Macedonia
Gambling in Macedonia, a landlocked country in the Balkans with a population of 1.8 million people, is completely legal and regulated by the government since 1991 (after the separation from Yugoslavia), with the 2013 Law of Games and Chance defining current regulation of the matter. Even though online gambling is legal since 2011, no online gambling licenses were issued till 2014, and even then not to all operators who applied.
The government of Macedonia made online gambling a state monopoly (51 %), giving the remaining portion of rights (49 %) to Casinos Austria. Unlicensed offshore gambling websites are blocked, but unsuccessfully, so there is a wide range of foreign operators accepting Macedonian players who are not prosecuted by the government.
The best betting sites in Macedonia have to pay the corporate tax of a flat 10%. Gambling companies, on top of that, need to pay two more taxes (special fees) of 20% + 3%. There are no online casino taxations.
Players in Macedonian bookmakers get to enjoy a wide range of betting markets, with football being the country’s most popular sport. Additionally, handball and volleyball are also widely followed sports.
A Process of Reviews
We do in-depth analyses of every Macedonian bookmaker available, focusing on the areas that are most important to the gaming experience. A site must do well in the following areas and more to make it to the top of our list:
- Customer service – if the experience is to be considered positive, questions and issues must be addressed immediately. We will only recommend companies that provide round-the-clock customer service through several channels.
- Variety of betting markets – because a great bookmaker experience is built on choice, a top-rated site will need to offer a diverse range of domestic and international sportsbook and eSports markets.
- Fairness in welcome bonuses – some sites give what appears to be a fantastic sign-up bonus, only to discover later that there are conditions attached. We only consider bookmakers who are fair in their wagering conditions.
- Accepted payment methods – because the modern gambler values ease, any decent site should accept a number of traditional and electronic payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals simple and painless.
- Website security – it is a vital necessity for any bookmaker. It must be able to protect its players’ personal information and gaming money. Only those who do so can aspire to be listed among our top-rated sites.
This is only a sample of the topics covered in our reviews; we leave no stone unturned in our mission to discover you the best websites available.
No, only the bookies are subject to taxation.
It is, in fact, how the majority of people bet these days. That means that any decent website will have a downloadable smartphone app or a mobile-friendly webpage.
It is, but you won’t be able to do so right away. Before you can withdraw money from your account, you may have to wager the same funds up to 20 times.