List of Italian Betting Sites in 2023
Best rating of Italian Online Betting Sites in 2023. ⚡️ TOP 10 bookies for players from Italy. ✔️Security and privacy compliance. ⏩ Register now!
On the Lookout For the Best Betting Sites In Italy?
Should you be searching for the very best betting sites in Italy, then it’s very possible that you’ve experienced hit and miss results when trying so without help. This is partly due to being so many operators in Italy, coupled with the fact that not all Italian bookmakers are of the same high standard.
The trouble is that the advertising put out by the top sites can look exactly the same as marketing from substandard bookies. So how can you tell the difference? Well, by using the information laid out clearly on our list, you’ll always know the truth about what each site actually offers, allowing you to make more informed decisions.
This insight is the product of extensive reviews carried out by our team. It’s laborious work, sure, but it’s something that we’re happy to do, as we know that it’s the only proven way to know what any given bookie offers. Bookmark us and you’ll never be tapping in the dark again!
About Sports Betting in Italy
The online betting industry in Italy has always been strictly regulated, with current rules being governed under article 38 of the 2007 Decree on Liberalization. However, it wasn’t until March of 2010 that the first licenses were given out to Italian bookmakers.
The Agenzia delle dogane e dei Monopoli is the body that regulates betting sites in the country and it’s very particular about whom licenses is given out. Amongst other things, Italian bookmakers are required to pay a €350,000 deposit that is at risk when operators don’t act fairly.
Low Taxes & Wide Markets
Domestic companies are able to thrive in Italy, as the government is reasonable with the taxes that it imposes. Unlike countries such as France and Spain, which impose high taxes that make profit very difficult, the taxes bookies have to pay in Italy are quite low.
Players get to enjoy a wide range of betting markets, with football being the country’s national sport. That said, Rugby Union, basketball, skiing, tennis, and cycling are also widely followed.
A Process That Reveals Everything
We conduct rigorous reviews on every Italian bookmaker out there, analyzing the factors that really matter to the playing experience. In order to make it to the top of our list, a site needs to perform well in the following areas and more:
- Customer service – queries and issues need to be dealt with quickly if the experience can hope to be called a good one. Only those that provide round-the-clock customer support availability via multiple channels will ever get our endorsement.
- Betting market variety – choice forms a central part of any great bookmaker experience, so a top-rated site will need to offer a wide selection of domestic and international sportsbook and eSports markets.
- Welcome bonus fairness – some sites offer what looks like an amazing sign-up incentive, but later you find out that it comes with strings attached. We ensure that only bookies that are fair with wagering requirements get our vote.
- Accepted payment methods – convenience matters to the modern gambler, so any good site should accept a variety of traditional and electronic payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals easy and stress-free.
- Website security – a basic requirement for any bookmaker is the ability to safeguard the personal information and gambling funds of its players. Only operators doing so can ever hope to feature amongst our top-rated sites.
- This is just a selection of what gets covered by our reviews, with literally no stone being left unturned in our quest to find you the very best sites out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it’s only the bookies that get taxed.
Absolutely, in fact, it’s how most gamble these days. That means that any good site will always have either a downloadable smartphone app or a mobile-optimized website.
You can, but you can’t do so immediately. You may have to wager the same funds up to 20 times before you’re able to draw the cash out into your bank account.