Best College Football (NCAAF) Betting Sites in 2023
Easy Access to All the Best College Football Betting Sites
Are you looking for the best college football betting sites? Have you been frustrated by the fact that many NCAAF bookmakers don’t live up to the promises that their advertising makes? Well, all that can change now that you’ve found our list of the very best sites around – identified through a comprehensive process of reviews.
We assess every one of the new and established NCAAF sportsbooks from the player’s perspective so that all our readers have to do is click through on the sites that we rate highly. Believe us when we say that to make it to the top of our list, sites very much have to do it on merit.
About College Football Betting
College football in the USA follows exactly the same rules used in the NFL and it’s widely considered to be the de facto second tier of the sport. There you’ll find athletes from many different backgrounds, with players competing from both military academies and universities.
There’s a huge following in the US for this branch of the sport, which is also one that offers the same wide-ranging options for betting real money. From standard options like overall match-winner to special bets like how many quarterback sacks there are during the game, punters get lots of ways to add to the excitement.
How We Find the Best NCAAF Bookies
With so many to choose from and with not all of those hitting the highest standards, the only way to really know which are the best sites online is to try them out yourself. So, that’s what we do, with each one being rigorously evaluated.
The elements we assess include:
- Customer service levels – because players need to have their issues dealt with quickly and decisively by the site they’re using.
- Betting markets available – because choice plays a big part in the standard of the service being offered.
- Website security levels – because players need to know that they’re betting in a safe and secure environment where their details and money are safeguarded.
- Fairness of welcome bonuses – because the sign-up incentives offered by NCAAF sportsbooks need to be provided without unreasonable wagering requirements.
- Payment methods accepted – because the convenience that comes with being able to make deposits and withdrawals is a must for any site claiming to offer a superlative experience.
- Languages supported – People from all around the world access sites like these, so they need to be catered for with different language options.
- The experience offered on mobile – the majority of people play on the move these days, so the site in question needs to offer the same great experience, regardless of whether it’s viewed on a smartphone, desktop, or tablet.
This is far from all that we evaluate, as we’re completely committed to finding the very best experiences for our readers. It’s just one of the many reasons why punters come back to us again and again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure. All that’s required is that you find a bookie that offers live streaming.
Yes, you can and it’s something that many punters choose to do. Firstly, because it means that you get more than one sign-up bonus, and secondly because you get to enjoy a bigger range of betting markets.
It may vary from country to country, but most often you’ll need to be at least 18 to wager online and be able to prove it with uploaded documentation.