Best Boxing Betting Sites in 2021
Struggling to Find the Best Boxing Betting Sites On Your Own?
If you’ve ever tried to locate the best boxing betting sites for your gambling cash on your own, there’s a very good chance that you’ll have had some hit-and-miss experiences. Having to rely on the advertisement alone can lead you to play at online bookmakers for boxing that don’t quite match up to your expectations.
Your online bookmaker experiences don’t have to be this way now that you’ve stumbled upon our list. Here you’ll find information that will guide you and help you avoid wasting your money on substandard sites, which we gained via a comprehensive process of reviews conducted from the player’s perspective done by the legwork so that you wouldn’t have to.
By bookmarking us and returning whenever you feel like trying out a new site, you’ll never again have to suffer the frustration of playing at bookies that don’t deserve your money. The information we provide is what keeps our readers coming back to us time and time again.
About Betting on Boxing
Betting and boxing are synonymous and they have been so for many, many years. Despite the emergence of new fighting disciplines like MMA and the much-watched UFC, boxing continues to be a popular way for bettors to try and win real money. One of the best things about boxing is that it follows no ‘season’ as such, meaning that there are betting opportunities on offer all year round.
There’s a lot of different variations within the sport too, with 17 separate weight divisions going from light minimum weight, all the way up to the big boys in the heavyweight divisions – a space once occupied by the greats like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and Muhammad Ali.
The Different Types of Boxing Bets Available
When you’re betting on boxing with a sportsbook operator, you’ll typically find a range of different bets open to you. In this section, we’ll look at what they are.
- Win Bets – The simplest bet, but one that offers the lowest odds.
- Round Bets – As the name would suggest, this option involves choosing the exact round that the boxing match ends in.
- Victory Method – Another option is to bet on how the match is decided, with a points decision, knockout, technical knockout (TKO), and disqualification all possible.
- Over/Under bets – A popular choice with gamblers is the over/under bet that involves deciding how many rounds the bout will go. You don’t have to be specific, just under or over a certain number.
A Rigorous Review Process
The steps we take to locate the top bookmaker experiences for our readers are rigorous, with every minute detail of each website being evaluated. To be highly rated by our team, the highest standards need to be met in the following areas.
- Availability of betting odds – the best experiences rely on a wide variety of sportsbook markets & odds.
- Customer service – no website can be said to offer great value for your gambling cash if you can’t get your technical and account issues sorted out quickly.
- Accepted payment methods – we live in an age of convenience, so the best sites need to offer a wide range of traditional and modern deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Website security – the foundation of any great online bookmaker is a safe environment in which to play
- Mobile compatibility – people like to bet on the move these days, so we ensure that only the sites that are mobile-friendly make it to the top of our list.
- Welcome bonuses and offers – we find the most attractive sign-up incentives and ensure that they don’t come with unreasonable wagering restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can and it’s actually recommended, as it will give you access to more odds.
Not all, however, only those that do tend to rate well with our team.
Yes. Typically, boxing markets are offered as part of a much larger sportsbook service.
Sure, just pick a site that offers live streaming and you can watch events unfold.