Best Basketball Betting Sites in 2021
The Simple, Stress Free Way to Find the Top Basketball Betting Sites?
If you’ve been searching for the top basketball betting sites without luck, you could be forgiven for thinking that you’re never going to have success. This is what can happen when you try looking for them on your own. The good news is that you don’t have to spend hours searching through the many new and established operators out there anymore, as we’ve done the legwork for you already.
Your route to the best bookmakers for basketball is right here on this page, as the list you see is simply packed with the information you need to sort the best bookies from the rest. Reviewing every site from the player’s perspective, we evaluate every important aspect of how it operates. If it makes the grade, it gets our vote, and we recommend it to you. Easy.
Betting on Basketball
While it is possible to win real money betting on other basketball leagues around the world, there’s no doubt that the main action is in the National Basketball Association (NBA) in the USA. Involving 30 different teams vying to be champion each year, the league has the biggest and best names the sport has to offer like LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Stephen Curry.
There certainly are a lot of betting opportunities in the NBA, as the season is very long. Each team plays a grand total of 82 games per season – 41 home and 41 away. When February rolls around, the season then splits and two teams made of players voted ‘best of’ face off for the title of All-Star Champion. It’s a one-off show-piece game, but it’s another great thing to wager on!
A Variety of NBA Betting Options
When placing online bets on NBA basketball, there are a number of options open to you. Perhaps the easiest wager to start with is the moneyline bet, which essentially means gambling on which team is going to be victorious. Another popular option is the point spread which involves wagering on by how many points a team is going to lose or win.
Next, you have over/under bets that require the gambler to guess the total amount of points scored being below or above a certain amount. Then there are proposition bets (a.k.a. Prop bets) that are the same as special bets found in other types of sports betting where wagers can be placed on in-game events like who commits the highest number of fouls or scores the most three-pointers.
The Work We Do For Your Gambling Enjoyment
The level of insight we provide does not happen by accident, rather via an extremely rigorous process of reviews that take absolutely every factor into consideration.
Let’s take a look at just some of the elements that our review team analyses:
• Availability of betting markets – NBA betting is typically offered as part of a much larger sportsbook offering and the best sites will provide access to a wide range of different sports betting markets. Only those that provide a good selection will get a positive rating with our team.
• Customer service – If players can’t get their technical and account issues resolved quickly and easily, then the bookie in question can’t possibly offer a superb experience. For that reason, we only give a good rating to sites that provide a range of contact options such as live chat, phone, and email.
• Website security – the foundation of any great online bookmaker experience is a safe and secure place to play. Only sites that have highly secure encryption operating on their site will get a good rating and show up at the top of our list.
• Accepted Payment Options – the best websites provide a variety of payment options to include both traditional choices like bank transfer and credit card and modern alternatives like e-wallets and cryptocurrencies.
• Fairness of Welcome Bonuses & Offers – we even evaluate the fairness of the welcome offers that bookies provide to incentivise players to join them. Only those that don’t place unreasonable wagering requirements on these offers make it to the top of our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they’re completely safe, so long as you select the sites you use wisely. The good news is that that job is made so much easier when you use the info we provide.
Typically speaking, it’s pretty much always 18 years of age, however, this can vary from country to country.
Absolutely. In fact, you can get access to a wider range of odds that way.
Sure, because the best sites will have either a mobile-responsive site or a free downloadable app that provides an excellent experience on your phone.