Best Premier League (EPL) Betting Sites in 2023
Want the Best Premier League Betting Sites Without the Hassle?
If you’re looking for the very best Premier League betting sites and you want to avoid those that frankly aren’t worth either your time or your money, then we’re pleased to be able to tell you that you’re absolutely in the right place.
The truth of the matter is that there are dozens, if not hundreds of Premier League bookmakers on the Internet. As with any industry, there are good and bad operators, with many punters only really having the advertising they see to guide them.
The list you see on this page is the result of a rigorous process of reviews conducted by our team from the player’s viewpoint. Every detail that affects playing enjoyment is rated, with only those that perform well where it matters getting our endorsement.
About Premier League Football Betting
Formed back in 1992, replacing the old First Division Championship, the Premier League is the most-watched football event on the planet. Soccer, as it’s known in other areas of the world, is THE most watched and played sport in the world, with the English Premier League (EPL) representing the domestic pinnacle.
It’s a sport that offers much in the way of excitement, with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Mohamed Salah, and Sadio Mané all playing their trade there on a weekly basis. It’s also a league that offers bettors a myriad of opportunities to gamble for lots of real money.
Available Bets For Online Gamblers
The top-rated EPL sites out there offer a wide range of football betting markets for their customers to enjoy. In this section, we look at just some of the ways bookies allow you to wager on soccer.
- Win/Loss/Draw Bets – the simplest bet offered by sportsbooks is one where you simply choose the overall result of the game in question.
- Correct Score Bets – Much harder to predict, but offering much bigger odds, the correct score bet is what it sounds like, with the precise score needing to be guessed e.g. if you bet 2-0 to one side, you only win if exactly that happens.
- Under/Over Bets – With the under/over bet, the most common type involves wagers being placed on the total amount of goals being scored during a match, with the choice of under or over 2 goals being a good example.
- In-Play Bets – Another popular option is the in-play bet, where you can adjust your wager based on what’s happening in real-time. It’s great for making dull games exciting!
- First Goalscorer Bets – As part of the ‘special bet’ market category, you can wager on the player from either side to score first. Other ‘prop’ bets you can make include the number of corners and number of yellow cards.
- Future Bets – With the future bet, you’re basically placing a long wager on which team will ultimately come out on top and win the EPL. Another football-based future bet would be the winner of the Golden Boot at the end of the season.
How We Find the Best Sites For Our Readers
We mean it when we say that the review process we conduct is as rigorous and comprehensive as it can be. We carry out this laborious work because we know that you can’t take shortcuts when trying to locate the best bookmakers.
Here are just a few of the metrics we evaluate:
- Customer Service – It doesn’t matter what else an EPL betting site offers if the customer support it provides is not up to scratch.
- Available Betting Markets – A good sportsbook site worth playing at will have a wide range of traditional sports markets, as well as a good selection of eSports opportunities too.
- Fairness of Welcome Bonuses – No one wants to sign up for a great welcome offer only to find out that it’s almost impossible to get to the point where you can withdraw it.
- Site Security – A bare minimum requirement for any gambling website is to be able to protect player details and funds.
- Mobile Optimization – Most people play on the move these days, so any good website needs to work well on any device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as EPL markets are always offered as part of a bigger sportsbook category, allowing you to bet on any major and minor international sport.
Sure. It’s actually actively encouraged so you can join as many as you like – just make sure they’re all from our verified list
18 – which has to be proven with documentation.
Absolutely, yes. It’s the best way to bet on football! Just pick a site that offers live streaming and you’ll be set!