List of Congo Betting Sites in 2022
Best rating of Congo Online Betting Sites in 2022. ⚡️ TOP 10 bookies for players from Congo. ✔️ Security and privacy compliance. ⏩ Register now!
Finding You the Very Best Betting Sites in Congo
We understand that the sheer number of Congo bookmakers out there makes it very difficult to find the best betting sites in Congo. So many have great advertising that it can be almost impossible to separate the best from the rest. However, when you have the right help, that job gets very much easier.
We’re able to steer you towards the sites worth playing at thanks to the extensive reviews that our team carries out. And it’s all for you, the readers, and you can use this insight to ensure that you only ever play at the top sites. This list on this page is the only reference you’ll ever need to avoid substandard operators every time.
About Bookies in DR Congo
When it comes to online gambling in the Democratic Republic (DR) of Congo, it’s a country that has regulated much of its betting industry, but not its Internet side. As per the Congolese legislation, set down in 2005, all bricks-and-mortar betting shops are governed, but this doesn’t extend to gambling websites.
In terms of legality, it’s not something that’s completely allowed, but the government isn’t one that actively pursues those who enjoy it at the many international sites that operate there. That said, only 5 % of the country has Internet access, so only a fraction of its citizens are able to take part in it.
We Rate, You Play
We take the job of finding the best Congolese sites for our readers very seriously, which is why our reviews are so extensive. Our team looks at every factor that has bearings on the experience being provided, rating sites well when they achieve high standards where it counts.
- Customer service availability and responsiveness – as it’s vital for players to be able to trust their bookmaker to deal with issues effectively and in good time.
- Betting markets provided for players – as no provider can truly offer an exceptional service if the markets available aren’t extensive.
- Payment methods accepted – as you don’t want to be restricted to payment options that don’t suit your needs.
- Mobile performance – as the experience offered on your smartphone needs to be every bit as good as the one provided on your PC.
- Website security – a basic necessity for any site claiming to be one of the best is a great security to protect funds and personal data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Technically no, but that’s only because the laws don’t extend to Internet gambling.
It’s 18 in bricks-and-mortar bookmakers and when playing online at international sites.
Sure you can. It’s something that many gamblers choose to, as it comes with a few benefits. Not only do you get access to more betting markets and odds, but you’ll also get to enjoy multiple welcome offers into the bargain!