Best Overwatch Betting Sites 2022
The #1 Resource For the Best Overwatch Betting Sites
Anyone who’s ever tried to find the best Overwatch betting sites on their own will likely tell you that results can be a bit hit-and-miss. The reason for this? Well, sadly not all bookmakers found online are created equally, so sooner or later, without guidance, you’re going to waste real money on a subpar website that offers far more than it’s able to provide.
Fortunately, there is another, easier way to find the best Overwatch sites and all that’s required from you is to bookmark this page. That’s because right here, you’ve got all the guidance you need to make wise decisions about the bookies that you use, so you never ever have to suffer the disappointment and frustration that comes with wasting your hard-earned cash.
Hard work and dedication are how this insight has been gained, with our team conducting painstaking reviews on every new and existing Overwatch site out there. It’s an ongoing process too, as we continuously update our list to reflect what’s currently being offered. It would be true to say that we’re the only gambling resource you’ll ever need.
Overwatch is one of the most popular games created by Blizzard Entertainment that blends two different genres together: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) and First Person Shooter (FPS). The game involves two teams of 6 facing off against each other, hoping to destroy the other’s base, and it offers lots and lots of excitement.
Released back in 2016, it also happens to be one of the most popular eSports titles featured on many sportsbook sites and it offers a wealth of betting opportunities for players to enjoy. There are win bets, draw bets, future bets, over/under bets, and more to get your teeth into, and due to all the action happening on the web, there are events happening all the time.
Much of this action happens in the Overwatch League (OWL), with professionals coming together to compete since 2017. It’s 100% owned and run by Blizzard, who also offers a selection of other popular eSports titles that include League of Legends, Hearthstone, and StarCraft II. Containing 12 teams, the OWL league can be watched via live streams on the sports betting sites that provide them.
What We Look For In Any Top Esports Bookmaker
Our experienced review team knows exactly what needs to be present for an eSports bookie to offer the best value to its customers. Every single site that we evaluate gets put through its paces, with only those that hit the high notes in the areas that matter getting a good rating.
The metrics we assess include:
- Available sports betting markets – no bookie can truly say that it provides a superlative experience if it doesn’t provide a wide selection of traditional sportsbook and eSports markets for its players.
- Customer service provided – if great customer support isn’t available 24/7 via multiple channels, it’s going to affect the playing enjoyment. The least we expect is round-the-clock customer service via phone, email, or live chat.
- The security of the website – the best bookmaker sites will always have top-level encryption in place to protect players’ funds and personal details. This is something of a prerequisite for any site claiming to offer the best environment for its customers.
- Fairness of Welcome Bonuses – sign up offers can look really attractive at first, only to be ruined by unfair wagering restrictions. We rate every site for fairness in this regard.
- Mobile-Friendliness – a bookmaker website is only as good as how easily it can be viewed, which is why we only give good ratings to sites that offer the same great experience across all devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Bookies will typically offer a wide range of titles to enjoy.
When chosen from our list, they are 100% safe.
Yes. Gamblers regularly sign up to multiple bookmakers to enjoy a wider range of games.
Sadly, no. Typically, you’ll be asked to wager your bonus multiple times before you’re able to withdraw any winnings won with it.