Best International Betting Sites in 2023
On the Hunt For the Best International Betting Sites?
Are you on the lookout for the best international betting sites that the internet has to offer? Have you been searching on your own without much luck? Well, don’t feel too bad if you have, as it can happen to anyone. There’s such a depth of choice when it comes to international betting companies that it can be more than a little overwhelming.
To the untrained eye, most international bookmakers can look alike from the outside, but it’s inside where it counts. But how can you tell if the advertising presented is accurate? That’s where we come in, as we provide you with all the necessary guidance to help you avoid ‘so-so’ sites and find the best experiences for your gambling cash.
The list you see presented before you is the product of our tireless review team that does the painstaking work of assessing each and every international site they find. They deep-dive into each one from the player’s perspective, so we get to the very heart of what’s being offered. It takes all of the guesswork out of the situation and puts the control in your hands.
By bookmarking our page, you get access to his information as and when you need it. We’re constantly updating our list, too, as sites need to maintain their standards to retain their place among our recommended picks. With our list in your possession, there’s no reason you should suffer the frustration of a pooer sports betting site experience ever again.
About International Sportsbook Sites
Ok, so when talking about international bookies, what do we mean? Essentially what we are referring to are sports betting sites that offer their services internationally. These major sites offer their services to people not from the country where the gambler is betting. Also referred to as ‘Off-shore’ or ‘Foreign’ sites, they include many recognizable names.
Sites such as these include:
- Nitrobetting – a site famed for and named after its rapid transactions
- 888.com – located in Gibraltar, it’s a major online site with a broad offering
- BetFred – another massive site that’s operated from the UK
- 1xBet – Serving more than 130 countries, this Cyprus-based company has a wide reach
- BetOnline – a huge site that’s known for delivering an exceptional experience
This does raise a question, though – why do people use foreign sites if there are local operators they can visit? Primarily, it’s because they typically offer a much wider range of betting markets and impressive welcome bonuses. They allow players to deposit funds in their local currency and enjoy their gambling along with everyone else!
Reviews That Leave Nothing to Chance
We’re able to gain the insight that we do because we do the hard work that’s required to find the truth. When approaching any of the many international sites we come across, we assess the full range of metrics from the player’s viewpoint. Every metric that influences the value for money on offer gets reviewed.
Among the metrics we assess are…
- Customer Service – Players need to be able to get support when they need it, no matter the time of day or night. Only sites that offer multi-channel round-the-clock assistance get our vote.
- Mobile Optimization – So many people play on their mobile these days that either mobile-optimized sites or proprietary apps are offered by the best sites. We only recommend those that focus on mobile playability.
- Market Choice – Variety of choice is one of the cornerstones of any great betting experience, so it’s something of a pre-requisite for any site.
- Online Security – You need to feel like you’re safe when gambling, or you won’t enjoy it. That’s why we ensure that top-notch security is in place to protect you.
- Sign Up Bonus Fairness – We take the time to ensure that those attractive-looking sign-up bonuses don’t come with unfair wagering restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
If an international operator offers its services to people from your country, then yes, they will invariably accept the local currency as payment.
They can if they come in the form of funds, but only after you’ve met the site’s wagering requirements. This could mean re-wagering the same funds 10-20 times.
Technically speaking, many countries around the world deem the use of international sites like 888.com as being illegal. However, it’s very rarely prosecuted by the authorities, so most are free to enjoy them as they see fit.
It’s 18 years of age, pretty much across the board, and they’ll ask you to prove it too. So, be sure to have some kind of photo ID in your possession before you apply to join.