Best Betting Sites in France
✔️ Best rating of France Online Betting Sites in 2022. ⚡️ TOP 10 bookies for players from France. ⏩ Register now!
Get Easy Access to the Best Betting Sites in France Right Here
Searching for the best betting sites in France is a hit-and-miss process for most gamblers, as the most common method tends to be simply trusting your gut that the value inside matches the advertising you see from outside. Needless to say, the websites of most French bookmakers offer compelling advertising.
Sadly, there are no rules that state that the standard of experience inside french bookie sites has to be the same as advertised, meaning that you can often end up being short changed in terms of value for money. The good news is that now you’ve found our list, you no longer have to use marketing as your only guide.
Here on this page is a massive amount of insight into available French bookies that exist, with every one being rated against an extremely rigorous set of standards. What’s more, it’s info that’s constantly updated, so you can always be sure that we’re recommending the very top experiences that are there to be had.
About Online Betting In France
Located on the European continent, France is a country with a population in excess of 67 million citizens. It’s a nation that has a rich and colourful past, particularly when it comes to betting on sports, horse racing and at casinos. With the Euro as their official currency, French gamblers frequent online websites, as well as bricks & mortar betting shops.
With over 9 million active gamblers participating, the French betting market is regulated by the Autorite Nationale Des Jeux (ANJ), which covers sports betting, lottery, casinos, scratch cards and bingo. Believe it or not, France is actually the country that gave us blackjack, the roulette table and regulated wagering on horse racing.
France is a big player in the sports world too, with their national football team winning both the Euros and the World Cup in recent years. Most bettors in France tend to focus their efforts on football betting, with Ligue 1 representing one of the world’s biggest leagues. It would be true to say that there’s much on offer to French bettors.
The Lengths We Go to For Your Gambling Pleasure
We put an awful lot of time and effort into finding the very best French betting sites for your gambling pleasure. We stand by every recommendation we make, as it’s based on real data gained from the comprehensive reviews that we carry out.
Among the many metrics covered by our team are:
- Customer service – It stands to reason that if customer service isn’t up to scratch, then a betting site can’t be said to provide exceptional value. This is why we’ll never recommend an operator that doesn’t offer great support 24/7/365.
- Welcome bonus fairness – Nobody wants to find out that the great sign up bonus they got when joining a betting site comes with unreasonable strings attached, which is why we only endorse websites that are fair with the terms of their incentives.
- Market selection – A great betting experience rests on fundamentals like great market selection. Only sites that provide it will get the vote of our review team.
- Site security – A safe environment in which to gamble should be least that modern consumers should expect, which is why we’ll never recommend a french betting site that doesn’t at least provide high-level encryption to protect players.
- Accepted payment methods – People manage their money in so many different ways these days, meaning that betting sites need to cater for it. Any betting site worth its salt will accept not just debit/credit card deposits, but also ewallet options like Skrill, Neteller and Ecopayz.
Frequently Asked Questions
18 years of age. During the signup process, you’ll be required to upload documentation to prove your age, regardless of how old you actually are.
No, they don’t. Every cent of your winnings is yours.
100%, yes you can. It’s actually something that comes with some benefits too, as you’ll have more than one sign up bonus and a wider selection of markets.