List of Betting Sites in Netherlands
Best rating of Dutch Online Betting Sites in 2022. ⚡️ TOP 10 bookies for players from Netherlands. ✔️Security and privacy compliance. ⏩ Register now!
Find the Best Betting Sites in the Netherlands Every Time!
If you’re getting frustrated by being lied to by bookies claiming to be the best betting sites in The Netherlands, then you could certainly need a little help. Advertising can make an online bookmaker look much better than it really is, but with our list to help you, you’ll always be able to see through the facade.
Right here, you’ve got the number one resource available for finding the finest Dutch bookmakers. By adding us to your favorites, you’ll always have the insight you need to avoid signing up with sites that just don’t deserve your time or your cash. So, there’ll be no more gambling frustrations!
We get this insight through sheer hard work, as the only way to truly tell what a bookie offers is to try it out first-hand. We do the legwork so that our readers just get quick and easy access to the very best operators around.
About Dutch Betting Sites
Holland (a.k.a the Netherlands) is a sports-mad country with soccer featuring prominently. The Eredivisie features top names like Ajax, PSV Eindhoven, and Feyenoord competing every week and the national team is a big deal too, with their famous orange jerseys gracing the stage of major tournaments.
Other well-followed sports in The Netherlands include field hockey and korfball – a mixed-gender team sport that blends together the excitement of netball and basketball in one unique European event.
Recent Changes to Gambling Regulations
Up until recently, the online betting industry was tightly restricted, with only Toto.nl – a site owned by the government – being able to get a license. However, in February of 2019, the Remote Gambling Act was passed, with their licensing system coming into force in October of 2022.
This resulted in a number of unlicensed companies withdrawing from the market, with others needing to wait for applications to be endorsed. Even though Dutch gamblers have been restricted domestically, that hasn’t stopped many from using the international bookies that operate in Holland.
Reviews That Leave Nothing to Chance
If an element affects the overall playing enjoyment offered, you can be absolutely sure that it will get covered by our review team. Literally nothing is left to chance, as we painstakingly analyze the sites that perform well in the areas that really matter.
The metrics we evaluate include:
- Available Betting Markets – In order to offer the best possible gambling experience, betting sites need to offer a wide range of markets across the full range of traditional sports and eSports. No site will rate well with us if it doesn’t.
- Customer Support Standard – If you experience any technical issues or problems with account funds, you need to know that they’ll be resolved quickly and decisively. Unless a site offers 24/7 support via at least 2-3 different channels, it can’t be said to offer an amazing experience.
- Website Security – Safety whilst playing is something that any gambler should be able to take for granted, so we’d never recommend an operator that wasn’t able to provide it. It’s typically illustrated by that reassuring green padlock next to the URL.
- Fairness of Bonus Offers – There’s nothing worse than thinking you’ve got a great sign-up offer, only to realize later that it’s not nearly as good as you thought due to unreasonable wagering restrictions. If a site is unfair like this, it won’t get our vote.
- Mobile Optimization – More and more people are gambling via their smartphones these days, so any good site needs to be optimized for mobile or at least have a downloadable app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, yes. It’s only recently opened up to more sites, but Dutch players are completely free to play at both domestic and international betting operators.
As is the case in most countries around the world, you’ll need to be at least 18 years to legally gamble online or otherwise. As a result, Dutch betting sites will typically require you to upload supporting documentation to prove that you’re an adult.
Sure. It’s actively encouraged so as to gain access to a wider selection of markets and multiple welcome bonuses.